I’m a sucker for good old-fashioned, electronics-free fun! So what could be better than an afternoon at a local farm
- exploring the pumpkin patches,
- getting lost in the corn maze,
- wandering through the field of sunflowers,
- taking a hay ride on the tractor around the farm
- eating apple cider donuts, and
- watching the kids come up with simple and silly games involving hay bales and dried ears of corn.
Triple the fun by visiting your local farm with a couple other families because the more the merrier! (Plus – I wouldn’t dare venture into a corn maze alone … bit of a scaredy cat!) 🙂
Here are a few pics from our weekend adventure at Cullipher Farms here in Virginia Beach.